Lodge Past Masters.
Brother Edward Patrick Cosgrove was initiated on the 8th March 1977, having held many progressive offices was installed into the chair within the
premises of Lodge Kirkton Hall 1614, Mansfield Street Bathgate as the Ladywell Community Centre was not available nor suitable.
The kindness of Lodge Kirkton Hall 1614 was, and still is greatly appreciated by all our brethren, as at this time we were in negotiations to
secure land and funding to build our own Lodge premises.
It was then with great excitement that we learned of our acquisition of land at Craigshill North Road and negotiation were well under way to securing
a load from Scottish Brewers. Right Worshipful Master Bro. Edward P. Cosgrove then invited Provincial Grand Master Brother Alexander Fraser to the
first turf of our new premises.